Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yupyupyups.

I've got through the interview yesterday.
So now, I'm officially one of them in CapitalLand Residential.
Feel like an admin now, maybe it's in my admin blood.
2 years of admin studies kills I guess.

But anyway~
The pay was higher than I expected thanks to my Jie!
Muahs Jie!
Sakae for you from my first pay!

And I'll be working with one of my best girlie, Kai Lin.
=D

Interview was rather okay, the atmosphere and all... Pretty cheerful.
Which is good for someone like me lol.

Didn't expect to hear from them until at least 6pm.
But apparently right after the both of us got out of the building,
Jie called to tell us both of us got in.
Lalalalala!

And some woman ask us about jobs in the toilet.
Do we really look like job seekers in the face? =\

--

I cannot scold tat sin in my blog liao.
He knows what's my blog liao.
Shit.
Calling STALKER 2!
Handsomepretty!
STALK him for his blog leh!
=P

K lah, I shall issue an apology to him.
Sorry la sin, don't hate me lah!
I didn't expect... mah...

*puppy eyes*

--

My blog entry today is totally singlishfied.
Can't be bother LAH.
I just woke up like 10mins ago.
English dictionary in brain malfunctioning.

And I couldn't really think these days.
That little brain cell (Yes, one and only) must be feeling so threatened.
Please protect my only brain cell. =|
Don't make me think too much okays.

Sweethearts, please stay cheery rights?

--

Dear tong.
Foundation here.
Abit... plastic leh.
But powder wise good enough.
I saw the particular brand in Guardian and seems darn ex.
And they don't have this compact wor.
Sounds like faceshop, cheap over in Korea, darn ex over in SG.

subway!
*Vrrrrrrrrrrommmmm!*

--

PPS: Xue u called me last night? Phone was in silent mode =(

--

PPPS: Peiyun, chilli cup noodles do not aid in dieting.
Btw, you don't need any freaking dieting.

--

Did I mention my unique visitors last night was 45?
Average was 25.
What's with everyone last night?
SIN! Are those all ur fans? O.o

The end.
I guess.
XD

No comments: