Thursday, March 27, 2008

Uh huh.
Supposingly I'm supposed to stay home and slack ANOTHER day away.
But I became Tong's Orientation Support Lifeline.
Thus we decided to meet after her orientation for some,
cough, shopping therapy.

Subway Tampines sorta disappointed me.
I'm not against any foreign workers but if you cannot understand or speak English well enough,
why work in an environment where English is really necessary?
If you don't understand, at least double check, ya?

Poor Tong ended up paying $6 for a 6-inch untoasted bread with tomatoes, olives, pickles, lettuce, cucumbers....
Where's the main filling you ask?
Good question, the result of such situation made the Egg Mayo disappear.
Yes, she didn't put the egg mayo cause she thought Tong wanted only veggie when she already stated she wants Egg Mayo.
Even I heard her.

Like I said, I'm not against anyone.
Just that this is rather...

--

Got myself a skirt and a blouse for work.
Got both for $18.
Cheapo Jeslene, the revival.

--

Pictures, pictures, at last.
There haven't been any these days haha.


I'm her lifeline.
Orientation sounds bad... =\


And oh, my Gotham Penthouse VIP card is here.
Pubbing anyone?
LOL.



The compact I got from a beauty spree.
Its VOV, its a korean brand retailing in Guardian.
And gosh, they are SO SO ex in SG.



Got mine for $5.60.
I think I'm joining their spree for VOV blushers =D
Anyway, the contour of the Compact is pretty, love it.
There's a hidden compartment underneath the powder, and the sponge is there.

=D

Speaking of Sprees,
Daisy ah, I'm joining your spree 4, so I'll tell you the orders again k =D


And I wonder why Pasir Ris Sec have to... waste those lights.
Ji pua ji pua one!
It's pretty scary.

Did you spot any floaty figures in that picture? O.O

....


I'm just crapping.

Heading out again tomorrow, and Sat will be Dinner with Tong.
Then Sunday, Lunar.
Somehow Gotham Penthouse sounded better =\
I shall go for the sake of Tingting and Alex.
Wonder if Carissa and Tat sin is going.

*shrugs*
Anyone wanna come along?
=D

No comments: