Thursday, March 20, 2008


I cannot stop laughin at this picture.
Cause it looked like its a cover of a personal cd or something.
Sorta dumb lol.
And I looked like I have no eyebrows.
But I like it nevertheless, no matter how fat I look =P
Been strumming my guitar non-stop today.
I need to practice till everything comes to me.
And there are some songs I wish I can compose.

Headed to jie's agency today.
Seems like Capital Land Residential is a very serious place.
I have this feeling I won't enjoy the job.
But well, I hope imaginations stay as imaginations.

To be brutally honest, my whole day is spoilt by a certain man.
Sorry to offend anyone related, but I'm rather pissed off by his temper.
I didn't show much of my pissy attitude, cause I was trying hard to cheer everyone up.
I might throw my trusty heels at him.

Grr.
With this I end my entry.
Cause I'm still sorta pissy now.

Though I'm a total loser when it comes to trying to comfort people,
please cheer up my friends.
This world is not going to end if you're upset or what, after all.
Might as well think the glass as half full.
=)

Oh and tong,
I had subway today ;)

No comments: