Monday, March 31, 2008

Uh huh.
I am supposed to be asleep right now.
Gotta wake for work tomorrow.
But die die I wanna blog this down before work exhaust me out tomorrow (curse my lazy bum)

So here goes!

Lunar!
Though Sin was eliminated already, the three of us, Carissa, sin and I, decided to support all the way.
Had dinner at Central, subway again.
I'm sorta getting sick of it, its time to change a topping =\
Slacked for quite some time over there, cause we didn't want to be at Lunar too early.

Suggested to take a walk at Clarke Quay.
I think I was crapping all the way.
Pity their ears.

Suay suay Jeslene was picked to be judge this time round.
Suay suay lo!
I was darn nervous okay.
So afraid I will say something wrong, after all I'm not exactly a professional.

Cherry did well today, I was totally mesmerized by her.
All the PK Challengers lost, good enough =]
Tat sin kept feeding me the PK registration form.
Glared at him.
Think we might as well go PK as a duet muahahaha.
Ji lang ji puaaaaaa~

I think everyone did well today, except for... Well, shh, someone la.
Sin, boo and I exchanged glances of doubt when we heard the results.

Home sweet home after the show ended.
Sin and I couldn't stop discussing about how doubtful the results were.
SICK LAH...
I can't get over it.

While I was on the train, this man sitting 2 spaces beside me was singing loudly to himself.
I don't know what he was singing.
I was listening to my mp4, and I didn't bother to check if he had earphone plugged in or not.
If he's not listening to his mp3 or something...
Scary.
And he wasn't singing on pitch.
Double scary.

Reached home around 12.15am.
Better sleep soon.

Pictures!


From the Judges' Desk.
Whywhywhy is he not there =(

Ohoh, the smoke does look really choking.
No wonder Boo and sin were trying so hard to fan it off.
LOL.




Cranberry Vodka.
Sweet like Vodka Ribena.
Lunar has no vodka ribena.
HOW CAN!



Tingting sang bei ai de nv ren.
She did great man!
For some reasons she looked like boo from the screen =\


Camwhoring in the toooooooiletttttttt.
Fatty arse Jeslene.


Darling Yvonne and Boo =D


"SEE! That's the lens!"
I didn't suggest the pose.
Sin did okay.
We looked pretty stupid. LOL.


...Please don't kill me.
I'm innocent!



Look what a littttttttttle bit of alcohol can do to me.
I'm sooo red compared to boo.
Man, the effects of alcohol on me is so obvious!
But I was sane okay.
Just a lil high.
And super red in the face and neck.


And this is before I went out.

..

WORK AH....

nooooooooooooo......!

Hopefully I'll enjoy work.
But that doesn't sound right.

...

Singing, anyone? this sunday or something?
I shall drag sin and boo along.
woooo hoooo...

No comments: