Saturday, March 29, 2008

Coughcough.

I spent my friday rather happily.
I shall name it the undergarment day.
Why?

Cause I bought alot of undergarments today.
And all cost less than $10.
Corsets, shapers, bras etc.
=D

Initially wanted to get this shaper from Maidenform.
Selling at SGD28.
But luckily I decided not to get it before I go for my undergarment shopping.
Instead of $28, I got one for $9.90.
Muahahahaha.

--

Spent my afternoon in Pasir Ris, trying to call Yan.
She, the death of me.

Waited for KaiLin, tong and leaking to arrive.
External recruitment of shopping khaki.
=P

Bought work and halter shirts for like, $10.95 all together.
Ice Lemon Tee having the sales =P
Got three pairs of Studs and I'm totally happy already.

After satisfying myself with japanese food and chawanmushi (Whitesands food court have good jap food =D)
We headed to Bugis.
Bras and Panties made my day hahahaha.

I'm a cheapo lah.
See daisy! I got da guang gao for you!
Speaking of Daisy, Ah tong spotting her when we were on the way to the ATM machine.
Since tong met her before when she collected out spree clothes,
she rushed to me to tell me she saw Daisy.
I was like WHERE WHERE WHERE!

Then I RANNNNNN over to her and screamed:
DAISY!
But she didn't heaaaaaar.
So i ran nearer and screamed again.
I was finally noticed. XD
Hahahaha!
Dearie our first meeting a bit funny lah, I don't know why I'm so ji dong.

Dosen very cute lah, Daisy asked him to call me Jiejie.
He open his mouth all food. XD

--

Walked in Bugis street.
GOT VERY DISTRACTED BY CLOTHES.
Why am I not rich =(
Why didn't the bonsai plant at my corridor grow into a money bonsai?

--

Katong Laksa for dinner.
It was so good and fresh cockles and all till Kailin said she could devour another bowl.
Her tummy is scary can.

Reunited with Tiggers and Eeyores in OG.
And Sushi Playdoh.

Then we headed back by bus 23 to Tampines.
Laughed a freaking lot.
I still don't understand why must we prick our fingers to drip the blood together with your supposed God-bro/sis/daughter etc to show unity.
I was pretty fascinated when I was told.
Cause I have a freaking van-load of people calling me MUMMY/AhMa/Niang.
If I must count recent and almost confirmed ones I have like...

Xue, Peiyun, Qunyu, Chinyen, Wendy, Wenqi.
So I must prick six fingers to drip blood.
=P

--

When we arrived in Tampines, I heard howling around the CPF building area.
I was pretty shocked when I spotted this lady hiding herself behind some bushes in front of the building crying so hard she was howling.
I told the rest and we stopped to look.
It was darn heartbreaking to see her cry that way, she cried so hard we could feel her pain.
Another guy standing at her side, machiam BF, but me dunnoe.
Some people stopped to ask what's wrong, i think.

I was tempted to go up too.
But I need the restroom too urgently.
=X


Walkie around Century Square made us buy more bras.
See why I named it undergarment day?

--

I'm drained, but gotta wait a while more before I can sleep.
Partly cuz of pills digestion and partly cause I had 9pm satay =X

--

I wanna go to my bed and read my unread Cleo Mag now.
Ciaossssss!

No comments: