Wednesday, March 12, 2008


As we go on, we remember
All the times we spent together.
And as our lives change,
On whatever

We will still be friends forever.

--

Its pretty weird how this song fits all graduating scenarios.
All exams are over now.

All lockers were cleared.

Unwanted books are resting in peace in the rubbish bins.

Is this enough to bring emotions out?
(Stares at tong)
=P

--

For those days we spent before school, during lessons, after school...
Fights and quarrellings, happiness and sorrow.
Well.
Its all memories now.

Somehow when I close my eyes, I could see myself heading towards the toilet,
jumping up and down to see if there's anything stuck in the freaking high up in the sky locker.
Storing vincent victor valentine in 541.
Food ranging from sweets and snacks to bread and even survival kits like ORANGE PEELS.

And snoring.

And stupid stuffy and giddy-ful bus 53.

And eyecandies.
And kam tao kam bin kam ma jiu.

--

Never regretted the time I spent in ITE.
Not once.
Life wouldn't be the same if I haven't met you guys.
=)

--





Pictures taken after PR exams yesterday, while waiting for the others to finish the paper!
Who needs the nose clip they are spreeing online?
Yun uses DIY!


Retardedness XD


First day of school: LETS EAT CARTEL!
Last day of first year: Cartel leh? Dunnoe sia.
Start of second year: DIE DIE MUST EAT CARTEL ON LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Last day of second year...

WE HAD CARTEL!
But stupid cartel with stupid problems.
They toldus they cannot accept cards cause they have a problem blah blah.
But Carrie and I insisted on telling them, but I only have credit cards.

Muahahaha.
And with one "Oh okay, we try we try..." the card went through. =.=



And...
Ding tai feng.
YES. We had ding tai feng THEN cartel.
We almost wanted hagen daz too .
HAHAHA!

--

Receieved some news about last sunday's event from Sin.
I'm rather pissed lah.

--

Did I mention I completed Diner Dash, Feeding Frenzy 2, Zoo vet, Cinema Tycoon all within 3 days?

When 2 of the days I'm supposed to be studying.
Hahaha!

--


Lots of misses, darlings =)

No comments: