Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm pretty sure there's soemthing wrong with blogger's image uploading.
Been to the problems section, loads of people are having the same problem.
Therefore, I took some time to upload the images one by one.
So here goes!
The complete entry of what should have been yesterday's!


--

Met up with Kai at Pasir Ris before heading to douby for dinner with Carissa.
She's having her last lesson in Hark for vocal.
Ahh, I didn't even graduate from there lol!

Dinner was at Pasta Mania.
I had potato salad. it wasn't really good lah.
but can pass.
And i think PS's pasta mania serves better than Tampines's.


Carissa called for a cab to Clark Quay and we three went siao siao while waiting.
Clark Quay is bursting with activities at night.
Though its like Sunday, and people need to work on Monday lol.

We found lunar easily.
SO EASY TO SPOT!
And wooooo.
Its darn cold in there.
Sin and Aaron was outside when we reached there.
Just because its too cold.
Chatted with them and we headed in for a drink.

Lunar is not...
Big...
But its enough for a pub I guess.
Pretty nice interiors, with loads of paintings on the celing and very clubbing-like decos.
I was impressed with their stage.
And their live band.
They can play some great music!

Just that, the dry ice and smoke were soooo much,
Singers choke. LOL.
Sin told me he almost couldn't breathe onstage.





All the contestants!
There's this lady, I'm really impressed by her.
She had a really good voice and I kept having goosebumps listening to her.
But amos thought otherwise, during his judge commenting time.

That's aaron, thhe giant screen is sooooooo cool can.
Machiam concert like that!


Sin singing Fang Da Tong's Ai ai ai.
Told him he was a lil soft.
He listened and he told me when he sang Shi Tan with the liveband, he could eat the mic if he opened his mouth big enough.


This is the voting slip.
To be honest I hate this voting system thing.
Popularity and all.
It sorta make you feel bad, even when you have a good voice.
Gah.



Aaron, on his second song, Luo Ye Gui Gen, with the Live Band.
Once again, THE BAND IS GOOD.





And since we can hardly see ourselves in the dark dark pub, the best place for taking pics...
Toilet lo.
Anyway, Sin got second in the overall.
But the final result would only be after... 7 weeks.
Accumulate, I think.
don't know if I'll head there next week.
See if there's any going home share cab people, i guess =P
Oh, cab fare home yesterday wasn't too much.
Sickeningly, all the cabs only appear AFTER midnight.
The long long queue moved like typhoon as soon as the time hits midnight.
Blah,
Cabbing from Clark Quay to Tamp then to Pasir Ris is a $24 bucks.
Shared by Kai and I.
So its fine.
Any pubbing, dears?
XD
There are still other pictures,
but the uploading killed.
SOOO!
TILL NEXT TIME!
--
I can't study.
Its really noisy with all the drilling and all outside.
Can't concentrate.
SICKENING.





No comments: