Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hello people...
I'm pretty sleepy now. Lols.
I pretty much slacked the whole morning and afternoon off.
I was just lying around on my bed, stretching myself on my sofa and reading the papers.
And no, I didn't touch my frontpage project. HAHA.
I didn't know if there's anything else for me to add on.
Hmm~

Leaking came to my house and we headed out only at 520pm.
Which explains why I'm only home, like, an hour ago.

We went to Harbourfront centre to visit Kailin.
NYP was having their graduation exhibitions for industrial design.





Yup, that's what kailin designed!
Its a fuss free cooker with recepies installed.
It has a screen and I thought it is actually rather cute.
And its named Eggio.

That was so so kailin!

Lol!
After meeting new friends of Roman's (future pilot with rich fathers LOL)
I dragged Leaking and Yan for LUNCH.
Intially we wanted Breeks.
But we had.... Well, foodcourt. LOL!

But at least I had Udon noodles lah.

After deciding Harbourfront centre lacks in the shopping department, Yan and I decided to head to Vivo City.

Oh, the toilet auntie was asking us in hokkien if her oack of food will last till 9pm.
Then I answered in hokkien as well.
Yan just nodded and nodded.
But when she came out she was like "What did she say? I need a translator!"
Then it hits me, oh ya hor, yan's hokkien is... cannot make it.
Then I couldn't stop laughing, cause she made it look like she really understood what the auntie said.


I CAN ONLY SAY...
I WANT THAT ESPIRIT JACKET!
Oh a freaking 35bucks ONLY!
ONLY!

But .
I she bu de.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

I supposed yan and I ransacked the whole of espirit.
Maybe we should pester Jeff for extra staff discounts... =D



Leaking and I, taken in outram park station.
--
I wonder what men thought of us girls holding hands while we shopped.
Yan and I had quite a handful of men staring at us when we locked arms.
Best friends mah.
Maybe we should stick something on out foreheads, indicating "Best friends here! Think anyhow NOT!"
Bahh!

No comments: