Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Aye nu aye haben been updating.

....

Okay, speak human language, you say?

yeah i haven't been updating, I know.
Been busy looking for a job and well, going out.
=X

Where do I start...
Hmmm.

Erm...
Okay, Tuesday, I headed out with Carissa the Boo for some singing session.
Lol.
Yeah, the urge to sing was too much, I just have to head there.
We walked and shopped and went to hark and...
Uh, i even considered the part-time job in Hark.
But to be honest, I don't want to be under Amos other than my performing contract.

Oh, I finally gotten my guitar strings at hark.
Now I can strum till i drop.

Had dinner with Carissa at V8 and took some pictures.
Haven't got the time to edit them.
Shall do them after tomorrow, I guess.
No promises tho!
(Not like anyone cares either)

--

Visited Anne today.
She had her minor operation.
Other than being sleepy and all, she's fine.
So she says lah.
=)

--

I called Hiyu Jie just now to ask if I could drop by where she worked tomorrow with Kai Lin.
She works in an agency you see.
And I need a job.
And she had a job to offer.
Capital Land Admin for three months.
Hopefully I can the job!
I just drat that my Admin cert wouldn't be given to us until april.
When I needed it the most.. =(


So yeah tomorrow shall be job hunt day.
=D

--

You know, I'm wondering if there's any interesting thing to update about.
But I cracked my head I could only think of:

NUH's Foodcourt food, espcially chicken rice SUCKED to the CORE.
Like, really.
The rice is...
The soup is water.
I have no good comments about it.
All ridiculously priced.


I just realised I spelt ridiculously correctly.
Sorry, I'm an idiot when it comes to spelling.
=D


--

Any more admin lobangs, ppl?
=P

--

I look older than last year when I wore admin clothes. =(

No comments: