Sunday, March 16, 2008

Random things and pictures.
I was just look through my bluetooth folder and I realised there's alot of pictures which I gave up no uploading cause I'M LAZY.

So since I have nothing to update until I head out with my girls to lunar tonight,
Let these pictures be shown, ba? lol!

Random Random!


Random facts about Jeslene #1: She cannot live without japanese food.


Makeup remover that I've got from Daiso.
Its good for foundation and all removing of make up on your face.
BUT!
Don't use it on the eyes. =\

I have to get another remover specially for eye make up cause this doesn't work well.
It stings when you use it on the eyes. =(
But Fasio eye make up remover is goooood,
Same Ph as tears. =)

...
I wrote so much cause I'm bored, okay?


Jia Liang's, my cousin, dog.
In a basket...
Cause its too noisy...
Too hyper...

And CNY gambling in the background.


Full moon!
I saw it one fine night when I was unable to sleep.
It made me smile =)




The art of photography lies in Fried Rice.

I, went to curl my hair for fun yesterday.
Ya these are real curls.
And they look like shit.
LOL.



So ya.

That's all folks.

*Looney tunes music*


No comments: