Sunday, February 17, 2008

Durex & Me...?

PS: I am feeling mean.


*stares at own nuffnang ad*
This is like the first nuffnang ad since 2 months ago can.
And...
This is what I got..


...

I bet ALOT of people will write an entry on this ad and ping it on ping.sg.
Someone tell Edison Chen about this ad, I heard he does not use condoms.

Someone tell me, how does nuffnang select blogs for the advertisements?
Is it by content?
If that's the case, die, cause that means I'm slightly sexual.
BUT! Both GLS (our blogshop) and Yvonne got the ad...

So erh.
I supposed its by age yeah?
Something like 18 - 30 or something.
Blah.

But the ad is rather eye catching eh?
Good one.
I think its pretty cute.
And the contents of the ad!
Can you resist not clicking into it?
"Job Satisfaction Guaranteed"


Woo hoo.

Anyone filling up the application form?
They are going to select people randomly and they will receieve the vibrators and feedback form.
Hahaha.
Maybe I should try and apply.
Cause its not 100percent I will get that thing.
BUT!

I have no man to put it on!
(My friends, don't imagine, stop imagining.)
HAHAHAHA.
Oops.
I think I should stop talking about this.
I am aware I have underage kids reading this (my cousins etc)
But tell me, are there anymore underage kids around me who doesn't know a little about sex?
All around me, these kids are...
I think they are more openminded than I am.

*shrugs*

--

Anyway, to more normal topics,
here are some pics I took during new year.
Still have quite a few but I'm rather lazy eh.





My cousin and I on the second day of Chinese New Year.
Oh, I didn't mention but I went karaoke singing with my Big Aunt, my cousin and my Uncle.
At Kster.
Never been there until that day.

I don't like their song selection system.
What's with the mouse?
I think they should change it to all remote controls friendly.
So that I don't have to stretch my hand, crack my neck staring up at the small little screen.

Charges are fine though.
Rather cheap for CNY.
And there's no humans.
They just have to tolerate my singing then. =D

--

Oh,

GLS IS HAVING A SPREE FOR LADIES!
I think we are having one for men soon too.
=)

CLICK HERE!

Prices are slashed to the lowest I can give already.
Cause I know people wanna save then buy more clothes, lah.
Like me loh, like me the cheapo auntie Jelly.

Prices range from 12bucks to 16bucks!
Friends of mine get small discounts
although I wish I can give big big discounts but hor, the price is so low I slash le I can't even pay the reg postage fees of the supplier.

BAH.
Sprees are so MA FAN!
But ...
Cheap mah.
XD

--

Entry is long enough.
And after this entry, can I not update for like, 2 days?
Yeah?

=D

Heading off to the shower now!
And off to Hark for rehearsals !
Concert's coming.
GRR.

No comments: