Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I just felt like updating, though I know hardly anyone is reading.
=)


I just bought myself something online again.
Wait, before you guys throw bananas at me or something...

I bought myself a guitar pick.
YES, just a guitar pick.

I haven't touched my guitar for quite sometime now.
Perhaps ever since that particular time...
And oh, I have to really go get a whole set of everything for it.

I just have that sudden urge to sing to the sound of guitar.
I guess it has something to do with recent events.


My hubby dearling guitar, Jelly shall revive you now...
...As soon as I save up for your necessities. =D
--

My stuck-in-the-snowstorm items are here.
Other than slight furring, everything seems fine.
=D

Thank goodness.
Waited for like coming 2 months for it, stupid snowstorm!
But so glad the spree organiser is a responsible one. =D

--

There's alot of new sprees in my livejournal page now.
TELL YOU!
I HAVE THE URGE!

But...
Cannot lah.


Ohoh.
I went to Cottage Pies for lunch today.
I love my aunties there =D

Home after proceeding with tong and my to-do list.

I'm pretty tired now.
Actually I'm tired since, say, 7pm?

=\


Let me be, i guess. =)

No comments: