Wednesday, February 06, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE!



*扣五块钱~扣五块钱~我的鲍鱼扣五块钱~*

Im on my laptop now so~ no pictures~ No bluetooth here u see
Waiting for my game to be installed. Lalala...

I slept a grand total of 14 hours today, from last night, till 11am. Then from 1pm, I continued till 5pm (right after my lunch of pizzas, oops)
So I guess today i can stay up.

I still feel like sleeping though.
No wonder they say, the more you sleep the more lethargic you get.

I had my reunion dinner with my father's side relatives yesterday.
Steam boat~
To be hoenst, I still don't think i can actually get along with some of the aunties there.
Really, although they are my relatives, I like my mother's side of aunties and uncles better.

Not to mention I feel more comfortable with my cousins over there.
I think, the only close cousin I have at my father's side is XuanTing.
Pretty upsetting.

Ah well.

And I had my renunion dinner with my family today.
Lots of laughter as usual, that's exactly why I love my family. =)

I will be staying up till 1am, most prob.
Have to head to my great grand mother's house tomorrow, before going to my ah mah's house.
And u know what, I still don't know what to wear for tomorrow hor.

Blah.

Okay, pretty crap entry.
I'll update tomorrow or the day after.
Busy busy!

--

Dont think too much, my dear.
I don't want to believe in fate sometimes, but it just happened.
Just... don't think too much.
I know telling you this won't help at all.

I know.

But please at least try?
Please?

I'll cry with you, if you ever need me.
I promise.

No comments: