Friday, February 01, 2008


Yes!
Today we had celebrations for Maryanne's birthday at~


Manhattan Fish Market @ The Central!
It was rather empty when we got there, but before we left, hoards of people came in.
So~

A lot of people give me the impression that MFM is good.
Really good, so I heard. (timmy, you told me!)
But to my opinion...
Its just fish.
=\
Maybe its cause I've only tasted the Fish n' Chips.
Couldn't afford more you see. =(



I had the set lunch which costs $9.90 with Soup and Drink.
Pretty good price, worthy enough.
I was expecting some special sauce they made themselves, but there wasn't any of such lah.
At least have some salsa sauce leh, something exotic!

But everything else was fine.
I didn't finish my dish, was too full.
The potions are big enough to feed two ladies.


5 girls, and camera phones.
What else can you expect from us?


WE CAMWHORE OF COURSE!
(I haven't been camwhoring since I rebonded my hair.)

Birthday Girl, Feeza and Tong =)


I look retarded yeah.


Make full use of mirrors!
XD


A very blessed carrie and a nut-cased bibibibibi.


Like I said, camwhore.


n the toilet, with Feeza.
What do you mean by you don't understand why girls love toilets?


Yun was unable to join us for the celebrations, sooooooooo!
We decided to dedicate somethings to her!!

=DDDD


"Yun, see! ROY!"

Uh, other roys not included.


Yun! SPECKY! And friends! (Kam!)

Please don't throw things at me =)

(Jes opens umbrollie to shield from bananas flying her way by Yun)


A very gloomy afternoon at Clark Quay, yet we are super high.
Tired, but high!

The lovey dovey duo.
OIE, don't show too much affection in front of a single jeslene!


I like this photo, the lighting is pretty!

We headed to Chinatown after that.
Feeza stepped on my shoe and it fell off in the middle of the road.
I screamed, lah.

So girly.

LOL.


Ah...
Ya, that's all.

XD
Alot more other photos, but lazy to edit all. HAHAHA.
Laziness kills. =)


KBOX TOMORROW
YES YES YES YES YES!

No comments: