Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cosfest day!
It was raining really hard in the morning!
And thank goodness it stopped and only started again at 7plus!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIYU JIE!


=)

I didn't stay at Cosfest though.
I was only there to wish Hiyu jie, cause I have to catch an early movie so I can be home for dinner with bf.
Mum asked him to come over.

Sorry yo.


Peekos:




Random fried rice I cooked that day.
Why?
Left over rice and a bored Jeslene.




Random dress for a random day lol.
At the side is Ms Lee Liying doing her touchup~



Hiyu Jie's soooooooo sexy!



So is Leaking!!!



I watched Transformers 2 with bf and its gooooooooooood!
Couple seats rock man, no restricted leg space!

Bumblebee is cute!



Ang Ku Kuey on BF HAHAHA!
And barn buddy in background.



I love my bf very much!


My mum warned m not to stick to him so much.
Cause we usually talk on the phone when he leaves my place for the station.
Then she say I very STICKY!

BUTBUTBUTBUT!

Its a shared thing between BF and I!
She say later BF runaway.



O_O

No comments: