Sunday, July 19, 2009


This is Ms Lee Li Ying aka Leaking.
She works in the day, and when she doesn't, she is...



PAPARAZZI.

Why do I say so?

Cause she just sent me tons of pictures which i don't remember taking at all!






Like when I went to the zoo with bf...


And I totally forgot we took such a picture.


And when I was having a fist fight with Ms Tong.
And bf looked BLANK.


Of fishing lobsters and catfishes.


Of our catch.


Of me having a very very candid picture .


Of BF peering into the water and me having the 'giving birth leg open big big' position.
Look at my arm muscles haha.


Of a random happy candid.



Of happy homing after fishing.


Of stupid faces, okay, just mine.


And of BF and I at esplanade.
BF had that Okay Jeslene Lee, stop taking pictures let's go let's go.






Beware, her camera is always around you!

No comments: