Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ben Xiao Jie is feeling weird now. Haha.
A little uncomfortable, most probably cuz I'm lai anging soon.
Did I spoilt anyone's appetite by saying lai ang?
=D

Feb 10...
Happy Birthday to Wan Ying!
This is the 7th year I've knew her.
Went for a small gathering yesterday in honor of her birthday.

VILLAGE @ The Heerens.
Say, it must be Marche. Everything is the same same same!
Prices are the same, atmospere and all are the same!
So it's just Marche changing it's name to Village.
Even the Moo Moo cow is the same. =\


Barcode ticket, to record what you've ordered and then you can pay by just giving this ticket to the chasier. But if you lose it, it's a 100bucks penalty. Well well well!


Tomato chair of Village's is HEAVY. Trying to pull your chair is almost like lifting weights.


Loads of food ordered...

...And this is my Pork Chop with Mashed Potato at the grand price of $7.80. It's not too bad, really.

Wendy's sausage... Huge one at it. *cough* I mean, Wendy ordered the sausage, don't think sideways...

The pizza! Qun yu was the one who threw the ingredients in.

I thought it was going to be expensive, but in the end I only spent like $11.20 for all I ate.
And boy, am I stuffed.

I'm dying to go back again, anyone? =)

Sudden decision to go kbox after dinner...

And in came Wan ying's cake!
After singing her the birthday song, we went back to karaoke-ing...
And without noticing, QunYu sat on her slice of cake. =O
She screamed and we laughed...
Though we simmered and back to singing...
Laughter still brewed when I remembered there's stains of cake behind that shaking butt of hers. =P

Happy 19 bdae babe!


Went home at 1040pm.
Didn't want to go home alone, so I asked if Tong was out from work yet.
She was, what a relief.
So I went to take the train to Bugis...
And I saw loads of cute guys, all Tong's type and none mine.
*sniff*

How bored can one be..............?
I love tong's company tho.
I can stop being that fake in front of her.
To be honest, I didn't really enjoyed myself much.
This feeling is kinda hateful.
Maybe I'm too stressed.

Blue Blue sky......



That's it for today...
I see nothing to update already.
Haha.. Maybe tomorrow, i guess.
Take care babes and hunks.
Missing ya all.

=)
Loves!
Jeslene

No comments: