Thursday, February 15, 2007

HEY!!!

=)

I see quite a few people with great vdays, so, I AM JEALOUS. *nudges Hiyu-neechan*
Haha...

School was all right. Heng ah.....~
2 hours break and we went to eat Fried Fish beehoon.
The auntie and uncle are really nice people. =)
They even remember Maryanne likes to eat fishball noodles. =D
Went to J8 after that...
Bought a furry handphone deco to match the black heart ah tong gave me for Vday.

Dreadful Events Management presentation today.
I might not look nervous, but I freaking was.
But in the middle, when it was tong's turn to present, she kept leaning some of her weight on me when she used me as a support.
I was kneeling down on the floor cuz I was the one who did the presentation slides.
So her hand was on my shoulder, and I couldn't stand up.
I wanted to, cuz my legs are numb and I need to let the blood rush down to them.

But i couldn't!

So I started to giggle and giggle and I guess tong was a little influenced by me.
She scolded me:"Shut up lah!"
I managed to stand up after that and said: "But i didn't even talk!"
Finally it's over for EVM, I guess now I can relax a little before preparing for Biz Comm and Entre presentations.
And the 'rest a little' is only 2 days lah. Haha.

Went home alone after school, because tong and carrie had public speaking course.
It started raining in bishan and it got heavier when Hui and I reached the interchange.
I was so tired I fell half asleep while I was on bus 53. Half asleep meaning, I fall in and out of my lala world just to check if I'm reaching yet.
why, oh why am I so........ not relaxed lol.
Maybe I just don't wanna be transported to the last stop in bus 53, which is, cough, Changi Airport.

Tampines is freaking HOT. Not a trace of rain nor dark clouds.
Sickening lah.

I'm pretty much tired now. And I wished I could just sleep. But being Jeslene, I will not sleep until say, 11pm? Hahaha!

Pictures:


Taken on Valentine's Day, two of my favourite pictures of the batch of photos we took. Tong is freaking CUTE lah.

I saw this, this morning and I was like, WAH! DBS building GONE-ED lah!

Pooe huihui, I sticked all the sides of the photo stickers on her arm after I cut them out. Hahaha. And she so willingly allowed me to stick it on. XD

I want a KITTY. =(



Aw right. Am going off now~
I am SO SO tired.
=|
Lovess dearies!

No comments: