Thursday, February 08, 2007

Konbawa, minna!
Jeslene is dying soon.
It hasn;t been a good week for me. And I guessed, for many others too.
So people, please take care.

I've become meaner these days. I see someone who I don't like~the words just rush out of my mouth.
Not exactly beautiful.
Been trying very hard to be myself these days, actually I think I overdone it.
I don't even know what am I laughing about.
I'm getting kind of fake eh.

Some of my problems are meant to be unknown.

But first, I wish everyone will be happier.
Life still goes on, and if you choose to live the hard way, why not learn to live happier?

Like tong, I wished my entry could be more light hearted.
But I think I lost my heart somewhere along the road to school.
So if you happen to see a heart with a hole and a label saying it's jeslene's heart along the road in Bishan....
Erh. Call me, ya?

Pictures, la la.


Bishan sky looks so pretty, yet Bishan ITE dreadfully belongs around here. Oh bother.

Ah tong ah tong ah tong!

Erh. This is powerpoint. And that is a SHIT. I created it using basic shapes and tool from powerpoint.


And since... Entre project is on organic cafe... I drew an orange to accompany the shit.
What a shitty orange.


When you're vexed, it's better to look at pretty things like Takki.


GIVE ME POWER! Nobuta~power!




BAH.

No comments: