Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm all right.
I'm really all right.
Even when carrie asked if I'm okay on the bus, I can still give a smile and say no I'm not all right.
But that is, if you don't count those tears welling up in my eyes when I heard a certain song.
My heart was wrenching up and I felt extremely lost. I tried concentrating on my book, but I had to let it down. That feeling was so argh.
I'm so sorry that I couldn't tell anyone what happened.
I only told Hui, and that was because we happened to share the same frustration of a certain matter last night.
That was enough to make me feel overwhelmed with emotions.
I want to stay happy. So I'm trying my very best.
Wish me luck?

Let's just bring the topic back to normal! =)
Lessons today were all right. I was pretty restless.
Of course, I'm always restless haha!
I've finished my EVM parts at one go last night.
For the 2 hours break, after eating, Hui and I headed to the library, while Carrie and Maryanne went to talk to Mrs Lee about a certain incident. Let's just said the incident was resolved.

I'm hating Minutes of Meeting.
I hate secretary work.
I hate to have my name always put as the last one when I'm writing the attendance on the minutes.
I hate being JANE. *yes ppl of my class, please laugh*
Why can't the secretary's name be Tarzan instead of Jane? O.o

We went to the Organic Experience cafe today yet again.
Need to do the SWOT thingie.
For ENT lah.
Ordered the Breaded White Fish with Raspberry sauce. Was kinda disappointed.
Not too nice.
Carrie ordered the Honey Lavender drink and gosh, it tasted like my shower gel!
EEEEE!

Pictures:

We all know boredom during Mrs Lee's lesson would lead to weird things. For my case, it's mural drawings that made no freaking sense.

That Honey Lavender drink. Don't be a dumb dumb like Zidane and ask me why isn't it purple. Cuz I also dunnoe wahaha!

Breaded white fish with raspberry sauce. Conclusion: Looks ARE deceiving.

Some pretty pictures of Japan, Tokyo.




That's all for today!
I'm really okay lah!
Thanks for asking, everyone!
Lovessssss! =)

Happie 19th Bdae to Ching Ling!
The oldests baby of the group muahaha!

No comments: