Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lalalala.
Tong got crazy today because of You-know-who-that-ccl-lah.
Must be so tender.
=D

I almost died in school.
Tong is so extremely violent.
She misheard what I said and she just pushed me and slapped me.
Freaking painful.
=|
Violence lah!

Valentine's tomorrow!
I guess other than the usual roses, blessings and all from my guys...
I can considered to be dateless ba.
But of course, loads of girls around me will love me like I'm a man.
I'm manly.
Hahaha.
Going out with Siao Lala, Jojo, Tong to bugis tomorrow after school. =)
My dates.
<3

Adelene got tell me say Ze's flowers arrived already.
Oh well.
I'm leaving it at her place i guess.
Not bringing them home. Risky.

Oh well:


My valentine's present to all. *coughnotlaosailahcough* On the surface are cashew nuts.



It looks kinda black here, but it actually looks ok in reality. -^.^-

This year I'm only giving to people who I am going to see on V Day itself, and those who gave me Vdae flowers haha. Very limited funds this year. Sorry to those who are not getting it!

All loves tho! =) *muackies*



When one is bored, she is really bored. That beanstalk thing is made by yours truely using disposable chopstick wrapper. Doooots.



Am tired now. It's already 11.14pm. I wonder why I took so long to write this entry.
Aiya.
Dont care le lah.

=|

Loves!

No comments: