Monday, February 12, 2007

Blogger testing my patience man.
It got stuck like 3times and I have to retype like three times.
Aw.

Today went pretty okay.
I cried during lessons, lol.
I was like, telling carrie how I felt about everything then I just cried.
But I regained my posture as quickly as those tears fell.
I can be proud of myself soon.
After all... I can see not much of my temper now.
Attitude, still giving it to those who deserves it...
But usually I will be smiling.
I hope everyone will cope just fine with life too.

I had a very unhealthy dinner just now.

BEHOLD....


Yes, it's Cashew Nuts, Coke Lime and Cup Noddles.
So unhealthy.
I wonder if I eat them all together, will I get cancer or not.
All I know is cucumber and peanut eat too much mixed will get something.
Jie Shi Zheng. The stone that one. I forgot what's it in English.

Very random:

Oh sweetie. If not for Bingo, I would have brought you home.... But I'm sure I will need Bingo for Chiense New year, he can be the liondance lion! Messy fur of his =\

Ah tong hate this. The Plasticine like small humans. Lol. Btw this is GROW ver 1 in www.eyezmaze.com.

No more pictures today.
Blogger hates me.
I wonder, maybe I hate it too. =|

I miss Zi, and the triple As.
When are you guys going to be FREE!
Sniff.

I know my blog very boring lah. Only got pictures.
If you think it's boring then don't read le ba.
Sorry for being sarcastic here.
Sighs.

Take care,
Jeslene

No comments: