Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hello!

I've just finished watching Hana Yori Dango epi 5, and well well well...

Goong S epi 1.





I wasn't keen to watch it actually, and I know I'm slow.
Goong S is already on it's 8th episode in Korea.
I actually expected it to rather different from the original Goong.
But well... The starting was kinda the same, and the end sequence....
Is still goong bears.

But the storyline wasn't bad at all! It was quite a surprise.
And erh, it was FUNNY. as in Hahahaha! Funny.
I don't know if it's up on you tube, if yes, you guys can go check it out.

Hana Yori Dango = Liu Xing Hua Yuan = Meteor Garden.
To be honest I liked the Japanese one better than the Taiwanese one.
I guess it's cuz japanese mangas are better be acted out by Japanese...
Jun's acting isn't bad at all! Hahaha!
Me love Tsubaki-neechan!

Okay.
No more drama ratings already okay.
Actually still have Zhuan Jiao Yu Dao Ai, by Xiao Zhu and Da S.
Hahaha. It's nice also lah. Xiao Zhu was pretty cute inside.

Am going out later with my mom. I guess I couldn't stick my butt firmly on my chair.
I think I'm a lazy ass who likes to be active.

Can somebody tell me why magazines like to take extremely tired looking photos of Roy Chiu?
=|

I'll see if I have anything to update later.
If not...
Tata!

=)

No comments: