Friday, February 23, 2007

我阻止不了这心情
微笑后那破碎的心灵
将暴风雨
点缀成雨过天晴

爱情不过
是个有缺陷的游戏
陌生人相遇的缘机

我和你就如此而已

----

Feeling kinda...... Unstable.
When I try not to go out with some people and give loads of excuses,
it meant that I don't feel comfortable with them.
Everytime I give fake laughter...
And they are not able to see through it,
that would be it.

Heaving a huge sigh took all my breath away.



Woke up early morning to go meet hui.
Took a cab down to hougang.
Waited and waited for taxis but none seem to come.
Wherever I go I see people flagging for cabs.
Did some fa xie sessions today.
It worked a little for me.
But am hoping hui enjoyed some of the fa xie-ing too.

I actually did some project stuffs today.
Oh wonders!

I know this entry's a little dull...
But for weekends coming, I see nothing much that associates with the word, 'Fun'.
Maybe it's just cause I'm not as outgoing as I might seem.
Am no social buterfly.
Maybe am a creepy centipedes.

Btw, there are people who make centipedes into sushi.
I just saw a picture.
Oh groossss.




Wonderful dark choc dounut in Bugis near SimLim. It's just heavenly. I swear it is heavenly.


I am so hungry, I have to visit VICTOR for his wonderful Hak Gaos. Oh bliss...


You seldom see empty streets in bugis. But at night, there's nothing much around, just empty, quiet surroundings.


The Titanic diaster.


Hello Kitty Hotel:



That's all for today. =)
Someone please cheer me.
I'm losing all sense of security, romance, love and whatsoever.

Take care.

No comments: