Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Xing Nian Kuai Le~
Happy Chinese New Year!
I am forbidden to say Happy New Year, cuz my mom says it's 1st Jan. So It must be Happy Chinese New year.
=\

How's all the ang pow collecting coming along?
Haha!
I've been to my great-grand mother's place, both my ah mah and popo's place and my Da Jiu's place.
And now I'm home doing presentation needs. =|
Sickening!
I know I haven't been updating for 4 days already.

So here comes a truckload of pictures!


New Year Eve, on the bus towards my ah mah's house, which is sickeningly located near macperson ite. I think the flattened ball looks erh, funny.

MeiChan's bag! it's all plastic! It's unique lah. But everyone can see what's inside and the handle looks painful. I wonder how are you going to carry it through in a train or bus when you're sitting down. But

I think this thing is sickening. It moves, and dance. Look at how it jerks. And the eyes lights up. No matter what, it's still sickening to me.

My brother and mummy. =) At my popo's place. My family went to my ah mah's place, and I followed my aunties and xiao jiu to my da jiu's place.


My Small Aunt and her three kids. While waiting for my xiao jiu to drive his car out of the carpark.


My xiao jiu's car has this! It's so....... erh...... Cute. LOL!.. I happen to be sitting at the princess side. Haha!


Some gold and silver people......

And loads of people in Bugis, Si Ma Lu! When the car was driving out, the people stare into the car and at me. Stare so hard, until I HAVE to stare back.

My small aunt's bag! It's so cute lah. But from here it isn't clear.

Cam-whoring.
At my da jiu's place. And the love letter is omg-delicious! I devoured alot of chinese new year goodies while watching the Andy Lau movie, Muo Gong. Not bad, the movie, alot of inside politics and war strategies.


My dear xiao jiu. Aka Small uncle. Bleah. We intially wanted to go Karaoke, but k-ster seemed to be not operating, so hais. If not I can drag Cheryl, small aunt and xiao jiu all with me.

Flowers, at my da jiu's place.

Waiting to leave the house....

And I was driven home!



Ya lah, that's all.
I am going to enjoy for a little while before I start doing my presentation again!
Bought SHE shanghai concert DVD!
=)
And the eye lash essence.

Well well.
Take care!

Esp. CARRIE.
Cough cough cough, stop drinking coke if you're coughing and with a terrible sore throat!
=\

Loves!

No comments: