Friday, February 16, 2007

Very very random rantings today.
Very, extremely random.

I am so respecting Zidane the foster now.
I asked him, why do men go: "darling, if you love me, you should have sex with me."
He just said: "Jes baby, I love sex but I don't do that okay."

Jeslene: "So, what if a girl kanna-ed that question?"
Zidane: "The girl should go: 'Darling, if you love me, you shouldn't ask me to do that.;"

Awww, such a sweetie. But in cleo's bachelor 2007, i found 2 guys hotter than he is.
MUAHAHA.
Which reminds me, I saw Tacky and Tsubasa commercial board at sembawang and I almost had an orgasm.
Wahaha.

Tong, maryanne and I went shopping at Bugis.
Darn crowded.
I reckon it's Juniors meeting day today.
I saw like 3 of my juniors. 2 of them were my GuZheng Juniors.
The guzheng girls are like, under lindy they all ba. I've only seen them once or twice.
But they remember me! Oh man.
Exchanged numbers with the girl Valentia. She told me Guzheng might be closing down, and join with Chiense Orchestra.
She said she dislike the orchestra ppl. =(
Aw.
I think I'm the main culprit. Cuz when I was the chairman of Guzheng, Mrs Chua and I wanted a chinese orchestra by the year of 2006. I didn't know it would be taken so seriously.
AW MAN.

Saw Yan and yan's mummy too. =)
Yan drinking watermelon juice. WAAAAAAH.

Ah tong looks nice in a top, but she denies it.
And I bought a slutty top.


So slutty. HAHAHA.

And everyone, behold!


AGENDA! The company's agenda! AND! I recieved this.
KILL ME. That fucking means I have an upcoming huge meeting.
I hate this. It reminds me of mins of meeting.
So irritating lah.


I shouldn't tie my hair today.
My head is whirling now.
Sickening.

New year is coming, but I have no mood or whatsoever.
GAH.

Lovees babes and hunks!
=))

No comments: