Monday, February 05, 2007

Today eveything was quite all right, even sports and wellness is okay.
Quite a few things happened...
We talked it out between ourselves, partly serious, partly laughing.
I hope everything will be better after we talked it out, without the main lead that is.

We headed to sakae without hui for lunch today!
Satisfied my cravings for cha soba and salmon nigiri/amaebi.
And I told Carrie and Tong the reason why I was down those days.
I didn't get blown away by my emotions or anything.
I guess I've calmed down.
Tong saw CCL (siao siao) at J8 again.
She practically scratched carrie as if she was a scratchingpole or something.
I'm starting to think Tong is a lepoard in her last life! =3

On the bus ride home, I was erh... Gazing into nothing.
I didn't even look around me, I just stared at a particular point and lalalala!
I was listening to Zui Zhong Hua, the one I recorded.
I was thinking through somethings... Then I got lost.
I only startled in shock when I realised I'm almost reaching my stop.

On bus 15, this guy right, *shakes head* he was taking up one whole twin seater to himself.
He stretched his leg over the seats top lo!
Although the bus is empty, you don't have to do that right!!
Bus driver is day dreaming man. I pressed the bell like 40secs before my stop and he almost forgot to stop.
Luckily he did lah, with a screeching brake.

Saw a man who dunked his hand into the rubbish can yesterday at the train station.
He took out a cup of abandoned drink and drank it. O.o
Then he took a smoked ciggie from the bin and smoked it.
O_O

Tuesday tuesday. It sounds like a dreadful day.

You can't blame Jeslene for drawing senseless drawings when she is vexed. =\





Frigging shenselesheeesss~
I think I'm getting a hang f the Hypello Language.
It's even funner than twit language.

Am goinnngs offsh yesssh~?
Thaaank Yoooo~
And this is a Hypello. Xd

No comments: