Monday, February 26, 2007

Finally blogger allowed me to update.
Sighs.
I actually wanted to update this significant entry
About Jeslene Lee.
But now I lost all snese of thinking already.
Heh.

Bear with me.

---

Sometimes I think life is just amazing.
Why did I ever grew so fast?
From thin to fat.
*cough*




I swear I look like my daddy when I'm still a baby. And what am I laughing so huge for?!
Can see I've been a cheerful girl since a long time ago la.


I forgot where this is, but that's my dad, me and my brother. I think I'm only primary 1 or 2.
At those times, I was rebellious.
Imagine, such a nerdy looking girl, actually fought with boys (breaking one's arm at it)
and played truant.
My parents didn't want to pick up the phone cause they know teachers rung to complain.



Primary 4 or 5, at my student care centre, and we were performing a few songs for the people around the estate.
I still remember how to sing the songs.
Ru guo xin zhong you ai. XD
I missed everyone in student care.
I'm only in contact with vanessa.
Sighs.
Theres a piano in student care, and I play it all day long.
That's where Pachabel's Canon and some songs came from.



*COUGH COUGH COUGH*
See how sideways I am?
Primary 6, in Chong Zhong Primary sch.


And then, I arrived at Siglap Secondary school,
Where I met my bestest friends.
Where I have my first crush. ^^;;
And where I have a stage to sing.

That was the period of time,
I met him.


Taken from my picture book. Haha.
We were late for CCA assembly cuz we went to bugis.
I was the chairman of Guzheng, so it was darn malu.
HAHA.


Taking up Art in Siglap Sec wasn't my choice.
I thought I was good, but there were better.
Yan was one great example.
but I never regretted the time spent with these people.
They are eternally my friends.
This photo was taken by Roman, and it was almost towards the end of the year.
Behind stood out O lvl art pieces we spent 1 freaking year doing it.

Actually I hate this picture.
I hate this mag for posting my picture.
Now it's framed and placed outside the General Office in Siglap Sec.
*pukes*

My days in siglap.....
Loads of singing.
Haha.
Always picked up by teachers to be singing chinese new year songs and such.
Bleah.


After I graduated, I was throughly diappointed with my results.
I cried.
I walked home from pasir ris.

And I decided something:
I am going to rest a year from school.
Retake my O lvls. (Then STILL FAIL LAH. Arbo why you gurls still see me in ITE)
I am going for my music career.

I joined Hark Music.
I took up comtemporary vocals.
I auditioned in the Backstage.
I am a live concert artise.

And I worked in Cottage pies for 1 year half.

I decided, going ITE isn't that bad.
I became so much more confident, and I was proud of it.


So I ended up in ITE Bishan.
And met these ladies who made a difference in my life.
I felt like a naggy mom within these girls.
I even nagged Carrie, the oldest of us all.
I think they will kill me.

But nevertheless,
I love them.






Currently,
My life is stable, with loads of things hovering above my head.
But I'm still trying to stay happy.
Because right from the start,
I was a happy baby.

=)

THE END!


Haha.
Loves, all!

No comments: