Sunday, February 11, 2007

Why the whole group of people talking about sai huh.
They saying what, make prata go toilet nv wash hand.
Then the hand got sai they go make prata.
Then say what, those wearing rings worse got sai stuck in the rings.
Plus if they eat kachang puteh, the sai got peas de.
Wah racist leh you all hahahaha!
Chelle rejected a threesome with lest and I on V. Day. HAHA.

Make no sense lah.

I say ah......
whenever I board the train in the morning...

95% I will smell FART.

Why oh why.

I think today's entry shall make no sense.
No sense it shall be.
I don't wanna do presentations.
Kns~

I slacked at home all day.
Not exactly slacked.
I did project.
I wonder why am I doing it.


Oh Well:


I like the packaging. Nv tried it before. Hmm.

AND! This! Ta-da! They do sell this at tampines central near my house! Hahaha! Carrie don't have to go all the way to elias liao.


Bored? Fancy a game? Try this site. The games are greaaaat~ haha. I played them since 2 years ago. It's fun lah. Addictive lo.


Tell me, who doesn't love strawberries? If you don't like eating them, I guess u must appreciate the colours it bring then~ ^^

Play, this is a lil creepy. I was just thinking about the graphic i did, which is the lower one. Then i found this top picture. OMG. They girl looks like my graphic girl Sakura! And it just happens that the top one is talking about Sakura blossoms.

eee.




Lastly, I love strawberries.

=D

No comments: