Wednesday, December 12, 2007

AOA right now.
Drifting off again...

Super busy day ahead, yet I'm feeling super unaffected.
Excited, actually.
I went to Hark Music's blog yesterday night before I went to sleep and got the shock of the night.
Lol.
Okay, so now we are the offical performing group and also, the date of performance is confirmed.
11 Jan 2008.
Woo hoo.
Loads of practices ahead and also, there's one today.


Have to say this,
I hate HRA.


--

I was playing with my 3.5G yesterday.
Peiyun was my Victim.
=DDDD

Free 100mins mah.
Wasted, if I don't use it. XD

--

Basically this is juz blabbering.
But, like I care lah.
Now, I'm hungry and waiting for for the lesson to end.
...

...

BWAHHHHHH!

Lalalalala!

--

WA, I contradict myself, I'm super affected!
By Dr Ricky Tam's departure from College Central to College East.
Carrie must be feeling so upset now, since she loves him so much, as much as I love Siew Pak =DD

No comments: