Friday, December 07, 2007

Just got home not long ago from the Performing Team meeting.
Ah well, as predicted I'm grouped with Tat Sin (The champion of hark competiton), Xue Wei (Semi-finalist) and Alan, the pianist.

Tat Sin, Xue Wei and I get along well, no problem.
We still have the chemistry after the competition.
Tat Sin is still as blur. Really blur.
But he's quite cute la, to be THIS blur, he almost followed me to take the train to Pasir ris when he's supposed to head up to take his his.

Alan, he's quite all right.
Sociable, but still very distant.
Guess we can walk on from here, as soon as we get use to each other.
I don't wanna duet with Tat Sin ah, stressed.


As one of the comfirmed Performing Team, our first performing date would be on the 11 Jan.
That's pretty soon and we have to prepare around 6 songs.
Loads of practicing, and all.


So dearies, I'm afraid I can't go newater this sunday.
I have to practise.
=(


Aaron (ye) invited Carissa and I to this pot luck christmas party on the Eve.
Ah well, I guess I can't go, I'm leaving the time for my girls.

--

Cisco meeting today almost made me puke.
My butt cracked and grew a flower, after sitting for near 2hours.
I was sharing the chair with Carrie, you see.

Raining these days, and I'm darn easily colden.
Daisy (my competition mate, la) tried warming me at Hark today, she was horrified to see a frozen Jeslene.
So funny.

--

Some pictures we took at the ROM.




Most pictures are still with yan.
I shall wait.
--
I'm feeling alot more beter.
But well well well.
its easy to slip back.
Slap me.

No comments: