Sunday, December 02, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAKING!
Please continue to leak. =)


So, in the end we did celebrate.
Just that we celebrated really late. Say, I got home at 10.30pm.

Celebrations at Billy Bombers (again, I know) and its quite a good one.
The staff at billy bombers were great.
Tampines Century Square's Billy Bombers!

They obliged to our requests of hiding the cake, and also bringing out the cake with the candles and all.
Then they played Birthday Songs on their stereo system.
The manager and the staff are all super helpful.
Thanks guys!



The birthday girl and I.
I look terribly bloated.
Menses, I hate you.



The people at Billy Bombers even helped to take a picture of us.
And they printed it out with Canon photo printer.
Super nice lah, they all.

Joel and Yan sent me home, and we gaga-ed back to my block.


I look ugly, and bloated.
But I want to cam whore.
=D

I better go shower then rest, the cramps are killing me.
HELP.





No comments: