Saturday, December 15, 2007

Feeling super not worthed for Daisy lah.
That blogshop owner's friend said something very offensive.
To understand what's the current situation: Head to Daisy's Blog under my nuffnang links.
And, also, Peiyun's blog.

I just saw the friend's tag saying: "Mother of 2, BIG DEAL MEH?"
I almost wanted to scold vulgarities.
Fine, I'm not a mother myself, but taking care of children is never ever easy!
What do you mean by, BIG DEAL?
Yes, its big deal, big big deal.
Daisy lives at Seng Kang, and she went to CCK, and then she had to go to TW LRT, then to the owner's house.
With Doven and Dosen.

Sigh.
Inconsiderate words.
*Hugs Doven, Dosen and Daisy*

--

Random.



I saw this on TV yesterday and I was like: AARON KWOW!
AI AI AI BU WAN~
Such a old old song and performance.
The fans of his were doing the same actions with him.
All sitting down and non-screaming.
Wow, fans.



Yes, I'm ugly, yes, I still wanna camwhore.
Yes, I'm still saying the same old thing.
Pardon me. =)
--
Shall head for EOY Cosplay event laters with Leaking.
Kor have to pangseh me cuz he has last min replacement for his camp mate.
AH well.
Ignited are cosplaying Trinity Blood!
I shall trust my new phone to take loads of pictures.
*Strokes my samsung phone*
LALALALA!

No comments: