Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I don't want to hide this anymore.
I hate what I am, who I am and how I'm presenting myself.
I'm rather sure there are people who hate this person right here.
ME.

Don't talk to me if you dislike me.
I'm serious.
If you are unhappy with my moods, and my emotions, please just show it out.
Tell me.
If you don't already know, I am sensitive enough to see through you, sometimes.
I'm running out of patience, and smiles.
I know, I'm rather a good actress, I pretend all the time.
I'm a sick, pretender with no sense nor presence anyway.

I didn't expect you to dislike me.
I didn't.
I guessed you did, but I always hoped you wouldn't.
The truth is out.
If you can't stand me, I can't stand you either.

Get lost.

--

Friends, if you want to guess if I'm talking about you, then okay loh, I am.
Cause if you're guilty, you are guilty.
If you're not, then obviously this is talking about somebody else.

No comments: