Thursday, December 13, 2007

School = I Hate HRA.

Let Pictures Talk!


Yun's ultimate way of eating sweets.


Hello excuse me miss, you my daughter, not hp guy.


Maryanne, Feeza and Jelly. This shows the lack of interest in HRA project.


Tong ah tong, tong ah tong ah tong~




I fell off the chair, sibei malu.


Tong rotated Yun vigorously, see, dead fish.



Practice yesterday made me laugh like a maniac.
Just because Tat Sin kept slapping me with the chords and Xue Wei kept forgetting to sing a certain part of a song.

On the train home, a bunch of Ang Mohs barged into the train when the door was trying to close.
They practically tore the doors down.

Back to the practice, I think we need some team chemistry on stage.
hmmm.

Hard at work - Tat Sin, Xue Wei and Alan.

Me? I erh, I sing, I don't play the keyboard as well as they do.

I reckon Tat Sin should stop moving around when he sings lol. I can't get a clear photo of him like that, lah.

Headed to Heeren for Wanton Mee. Went there JUST for that wanton mee. Loads of people, yet we waited. Walked from Heeren to Bugis to take Bus 23 and back home. Needless to say, I fell asleep.


The mannequin from 77th street opposite the wanton mee store. He seemed to be saying: "When is my turn for wanton mee?"

Coincidentally, 77th street was playing the song "What are you waiting for" Aiya, wanton mee loh.


Super mysterious clouds I saw when I got home.

Stupid mosquito bit me on my cheek. ITCHY.

My skinnies are finally arriving, thank you ah, Yun!

No comments: