Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Curry-Shang Gong's BIBIBIBIBI, is updating.
If not when school reopens, the Curry will decide to let me fall from the stairs.
AISH.

Happenings on Sunday~

Headed to Hark for practice, as usual.
I thought it was 12.30pm, but Alan called and said:
"JESLENE where are you?"
"Huh, not 12.30pm meh?"

Uh-oh.
It was 12pm, loh.
Ran there in my dess, super unglam.
When I reached I was informed that they already practiced Fei Ni Mo Shu. =X
ANd was in the middle of Xiao Qing Ge.
Wo dui bu qi Xue Wei, Alan and Tat Sin!
Jelly ish super blurs.


Was with Carissa and Aaron all the way until 5pm.
Practice dagged on.
After which, I rushed to Pasir Ris to meet the AS gang.
Japanese food Billed up to 169bucks.
Woo hoo.




My dears. =D


OH SUSHI AND SASHIMI~



My bloody brother.


Timmy!

Dog sashayed into my room yesterday afternoon. Made himself comfy on my blanket. This dog ah... Aiyo.




Leaking came to my house after that and we went SINGING at KBOX~ For like full 5hours.

Being the very challenged Jeslene Lee, I decided to sing songs with extreme high notes to fight the other room's guys. Let's just say, my voice made me proud that night. =P

On the cab home, Leaking told me to becareful, cuz she's almost sure that her mom will make me marry her two brothers. Either one, i rather go marry paul. HAHAHA. No paul, that's not an insult, that's a compliment.

And today!

I was a extremely nice NIANG. Cause as a BUYER, i went all the way to Bukit Batok with my daughter aka Yvonne the seller to collect the skinnies for her shop's spree. Wei, I'm super good okay. I caried them all the way. hahaha.

Waited along with her for her buyer, and also her seller whom she bought shorts from and we headed back to my house to slack.

In between, we spree-ed for this base cream for makeup. It helps to keep your makeup fresh. Small tubes, but 3bucks each. And its not exactly a spree, since it's like, instocks.

I saw a white shirtdress that I'm in love with. 19bucks only. I'm getting it, but the seller have not replied. Sighs.

Speaking of blogshops and sprees, Yvonne decided to list me into her blogshop owner list. So yes, if its official, I'm one of the owners of girls-love-shopping.blogspot.com. Ah lalala.

Ya, that's it, nothing else to update. Its long enough already, hor!

Spree items yet to arrive: Black dress from GLS, dress from je551 spree, base cream, and if confirmed, the shirtdress.

I spreeed THIS MUCH? O.o

Btw, yun ah, my mom likes the skinnies. O.o

No comments: