Saturday, December 01, 2007

First, let me vent.
Mr. Jayden, I am NOT interested in you, and I am NOT going to tolerate your nonsense.
Please tell your girlfriend I AM INNOCENT.
THEN!
Label yourself a jerk.
How can you go steady with a girl and now tell me you don't like her?

JERK!

-

Went to NEWater Visitors' Centre for our so called attachment today, again.
Everything's pretty much the same.

The group I led was a huge group of 60 people.
From China, and some Singaporeans.
I almost wanted to die.
I was trying so hard to be nice to them, but they gave me the impression that if they crack a smile to me, they will be beheaded. =.=

When I advised them not to touch the exhibits when they take photos because they might conduct electricity, they say ya ya ya, then the moment I turned, they started speaking in their heavy accents about how noisy I am. =.=

I have nothing against them, seriously.
But don't treat me like that lah!
I know I'm just an assistant guide, and I'm nothing next to the Lead Guide.
But be nice to me leh.
I get very nervous de leh.




Yun, on the other hand got a little too nervous.
To be honest, I expected her to be calmer cause the group coming to the tour were all Singaporeans from Terminal 3.
But she got so so nervous, she blanked out in the introduction.
Then she doubled blanked at the theater.

Aiyo, babe, so nervous for what!



I like the Singaporean group.
They smiled at me.
Thanks ah!

--

I feel like sleeping already.
But hui have not confirm with me tomorrow's date.

SNORE.


Lastly, I HATE JERKS!

No comments: