Saturday, December 15, 2007

CosPlay EOY 2007 @ Expo

This year's EOY is a BLAST MAN!
More people came for EOY this year, compared to last year.



See, people mountain, people sea!
Leaking and I braved the cosplay storm this year.
And this year, since our darling Ignited are managing everything by themselves,
I proudly say, I'm freed from being a Make up artist for Hiyu jie.


See, even spongebob came!



Ignited went as Trinity Blood.

Conclusion?


MY HIYUKI JIE IS FREAKING CHIOOOOOOOOOO! <3



CHIO!

CHIO CHIO!

KAN CHIO!!!!!!!
<333333


This is my favourite picture of her I took using my lousy phone camera.
The rest of the pictures, I left it to Jeng Loon, cuz he has a pro camera. =P
I'll quench the pictures from him.
MUAHAHAHA.



Hiyu jie and I have a tradition for each Cos Event I'm around.
We take a candid =D
And this time, this is our candid loh!
=)
She so chio, until I cannot fight her.
*SULKS*


Leaking and I didn't went for long, at least not long enough to wait for Tim.
Oops.
After Hiyu jie and Ignited went into the performance/competition venue, we went to burger king for lunch.

Leaking said that I look like fake today.
And erh, I agree.
I don't know why I look so... fake today.
Fake as in, like plastic lah.


I just realised my J pendant is crooked.
Aiyo.
You know how much I bought that?
Cheapo Jeslene tell you: 5bucks!
LOL.
If you all want also, tell me =)
I buy leh, I post to you all!

Won't charge extra la.
Just that I need your $0.50 postage. LOL.

Leaking: Wen ah, you super fake looking.
Me: Huh... Okay loh. Then... You fake with me lah.

Siao char bos.

--

LATEST UPDATE!

TEAM IGNITED WON THE BEST TEAM

IN THE COMPETITION!

BEST TEAM IN EOY 2007!

INU WON BEST FEMALE!


WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!
(Jes screams!)

OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Super proud of them lah!


--

Smackers arrived!

YAY!
Smack that!

Dress I preordered from Peiyun arriving soon also!
Dress I spree-ed from a LJ blog already sent the orders. Waiting for the supplier to send out.
WOO HOO!

SUPER HAPPY TODAY!


---

LASTLY!

TEAM IGNITED!
BANSAI~
BANSAI~
BANSAI~

No comments: