Friday, December 21, 2007



DETAILS

Date: 11 January 2008 (Friday)
Time: 8pm
Venue: Performing Studio@HARK
Admission: $5

As a kick-start celebration for 2008, we will be giving away free tickets! Bookings available now! Please call us at 6333 0733 or email us at info@harkmusic.com to enquire about the tickets.

--

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
2 more weeks la...
And our first performing team performance will be on the go.
People and darlings and all, free to come, do come okay!
Free tickets, leh.

So let the kiasuness in us shine. =D

Come and experience our TAT SIN the CHAMPION's voice!
Listen to Alan and Xue Wei's skillful keyboard playing!
And erh, come listen to Jeslene's... erh... Aiya. Harmonising? HAHAHA!


These days when I head to Hark for practices, I see all other teams practicing really hard.
Espcially our team 5 to 7, as they have a performance coming up, during the Hark's Student Showcase.

Let's just say, we are practicing as hard.
Me nono like wu yue tian's harmonising.


I will try my best to show you guys what we are made of on that day.
So do come support lah!
Come la come la!

--

Yesterday's chalet & bbq was quite all right.
Though I wasn't in the mood to say, have fun.
I was half heartedly talking to everyone.
Sorry guys.
But I enjoyed the gathering!
=)


Didn't manage to sleep well these days.
I didn't know a project can stress me up so much, till I dream of it.

I kept waking up in the middle of the night, feeling as if I've forgotten to do something.
Not good, not good at all.

--

More pictures next post, I promise. =)

No comments: