Saturday, December 22, 2007


Christmas is coming...
Pockets are burning...
Jeslene is crying...
Because no money...
Although no money...
Still joyfully spreeing...
Cheapo de Jeslene...
Become no money....


Clap for my poem.
Thank you.

I just finished shopping for Christmas gifts for Xue Wei, Alan and Tat Sin.
I sold my tunic, took the money and chucked it to the gift seller. T^T
I think I spent over $50bucks.
But, I'm not done with all yet.
Still have belated-s.

AHHHHHH.



Picture from the BBQ/Chalet.
I forgot to thank Raymund and Leaking for flagging a cab dwon for me.
Cuz I'm have blinded night vision, I don't wanna take the comfort taxi.
Anyway, public holiday that day, but my cab fare was without PH charge.
Weird.



Pretty nice shot, yeah?
She was ogling at some ang moh waiter there in Hei Sushi.


Speaking of Christmas (hears sighs of relief from readers cuz Jes is back on topic)
I will be heading to Maryanne's house for celebrations.
I just hope its not overly crowded, if not how would I be able to get to bugis and go home?
Shivers.
I don't want to be left on the Christmas tree, stranded cause I climbed up to avoid the crowd.

Ah-haha.
Not funny, I know.

One last camwhoring shot, and yes I'm still ugly but wanna camwhore.

Practice tomorrow.
Meeting Carissa after practice. =D
I swear I'm happy cuz I'm seeing Carissa, not because I'm anticipating to see what she got for me from Taiwan.

Really.
Really, really.
Ay, believe me leh!

No comments: