Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hi people, I'm home from Christmas Celebrations.
Thanks for all the presents and wishes, all well appreciated =D

Shall update about my Christmas tomorrow, when I'm free.
But might be having a family outing tomorrow. Hee.

--

Recently, people are searching for my name in search engines.
Saw them in the referrals to my blog.

And they are not brief keywords like just Jeslene.
But:

jeslene lee
jeslene hark student singing competition

Is there a need to search till sooooooooo specific?
And what's with the hark competition?!
Anyone loves me? Hate me? Want me to stop rapping!?
Hahaha.

Competition ah... Lost la, to my own team member. *glares at tat sin*
Haha.
Okay.
Crap.

Didn't know i have 'admirers'.
COUGH.

--

I wanna stay happy.
I wanna BE happy.
=D

Woohoo!
JIA YOU JESLENE!
If you can smile, you can do it.

No comments: