Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas: Indian Food! =D

As promised, a blog entry about how I spend my Christmas.

Actually, there isn't much things to blog about, cuz its only one event. Haha.

Well, I headed to Maryanne's house for Christmas.
Carrie was late as usual.
And woo hoo, her house was CROWDED with relatives and friends!
Carrie and I hid in her room until food was served.

Fooooood.
Jeslene loves fooooood.
And indian food = WOO HOO
Tomato Mutton, curry mutton and rice and meat and chicken wings and and and~

Oh, I was in heaven.
I think I heard Christmas Carols singing in my head.
Haha!

Oh, and I saw Paul on TV, on some variety show.
HMMM.




I don't want to compare with maryanne about my eyes.
BIG and small.
SNIFF!


I love curry...



And I love CURRY!

Thanks for the pouch, chocs and all darlings!
<3

I braved Bugis Streets on Christmas day....
And erh, I wanted to hit the sack as soon as we got out.
TIRED!
I bought a white long sleeves =P

Christmas Day = Food, food and shopping.
Purrrrrfect.

And thanks to Paul and Ke-jie for the christmas calls!
Esp Ke Jie, so so so so rare!

Tong said HP guy was extremely cute yesterday.
BUT, i didn't get a glance at him, cuz tong was pushing me towards the booth and I die die don't want.
So in the midst of struggling, I walked past without looking.

Merry Christmas, Hp Guy, don't smoke so much lah you.

--

Family outing today!
Met with my parents with my brother in the afternoon at bedok.
Had lunch, and waaaaaaaaa.

I tell you, the Pork/Pig organs soup is..... SUPER NICE


The soup base is like steamboat soup, brewed with loads of wadevers.
Its salted veg soup!
I flew to heaven!

The only thing bad is that the organs... a bit too little.
Aiya.
Never mind, I drank up all the soup.

And daddy ordered chicken feet skin also.
I like lah! I LIKE!

After which, we roamed Bedok.
Family outings usually becomes shopping.
My whole family bought shirts in Bossini...

...Coz there's 50percent off.
WHAT?!
KIASUNESS IS IN THE LEE'S FAMILY'S BLOOD!

Okay la, we are just being cheapos.
Mummy bought 2 bags from the interchange shops, one for me and one for her.
=DD
And I just bought another 10bucks shorts online.
=X


Speaking of online shopping, Yun ah, the Lash Tonic came already!
Thanks for the present =D

Status: Only left with JE551 dress, Shirtdress, Shorts and ELF Cosmetics.
But all very cheap la. $12, $20, $10 and $8.
Okay fine, 50bucks gone.
I shall stop until all things arrive.
Please stop me from spreeing, thanks ah.

--

I feel fat.

No comments: