Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If anyone reads my twitter updates,
I'm feeling really down right now.

I've always been told that I have an infectious character.
Sometimes, when someone is unhappy, I'll cheer him/her up without fail.

That was what some of my closest friends said.

But right now,
the reason why I'm feeling so upset is that I'm unable to cheer, the utmost importance of my life , up.

Ironically in contrast to what my friends said.

Never did I felt like such a failure in my life.

This is the first time I felt so much like crying cause I couldn't cheer someone up.
Not just anyone.

My own bf.

I have a flatten ego now.
And totally withering mood.


If this helps...

Baby,
Please cheer up.
What goes around comes around.
I may not be able to make you smile,
but I hope at least time can.




Yours truly,
Your flattened gf.

No comments: