Friday, January 22, 2010 | 10:16 PM | 0 comments
This is a random post.
Lol.


I snipped my hair off:



Yes that's alot of hair.
It felt like a wig!
Now my head is super duper light, I can fly.

Shorter, lighter and erhhhhh.
Oh yeah, I snipped my longlonglong fringe like, at least half off.
I think I can finally spend less time in flat ironing my hair.



She said she looked very devastated lol.



After my haircut, and waiting for leaking to get hers =D

Tong, where are you looking at?



Nothing else to update.
Organizing is a bitch.

Older Post | Newer Post
The Me


Jeslene's the name.
DongLing, Family & Friends are of utmost importance in my life Singing is my passion & being silly is my niche.

Search the Past



Adverts


Cbox Express


Say What?
”I’m tired, but I’m gonna work harder!”


Thank you <3
Template by : Jaja
Basecodes : Aien Syahierah
Background: : drikoti

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Darlings Reading♥