Friday, January 29, 2010

Too much clothes = Dust

Ask me what have I been busy about?

This:




Yes, piles and piles of CLOTHESZZZZZZ.
Never knew having tons of clothes can kill.

For one, I'm known as the messiest girl in my group of friends.
Might sound like a turn off, but I'm actually rather neat and clean when I'm at other people's places.
But when it comes to my own room, I present you these magic words of mine:

CAN'T BE BOTHERED.

Friends were so used to my messy room,
they could fall asleep on my bed, with the mess around them, no probs.


Erh, okay I supposed I'm not proud of that...


And so!
What made me clean up?



...

My mum bought a new wardrobe,
and she wanted me to clean everything uppppppppp.

I seriously don't think the wardrobe will fit my stuff, so I requested side storage.
And after spending hours on organizing...




The four levels storage is filled to the brim!
So the rest of the clothes would have to wait till my new wardrobe is here!


I'm oh so thankful for Ms wlaojesyouarefuckingmessylah Tong.
I can pray her for her folding skills.
I hope your nose is still intact after the death threatening experience.


And more to comeeeeeeeeeeeee.


I mean, entries.
I've been lazy, I know!
I just wanna spend some remainder time with ppl I love.

Excuses heh heh heh heh heh!

No comments: