Monday, October 02, 2006

Have to start this entry with a

SIGH.

Feeling moody now, partly because of my very serious pms. partly because of a dream. I've been slacking these days, up to nothing. I don't know playing playstation is an acomplishment or not, so I rather not classify it.

My -DMS- is really bad today, but I'm better now. I drowned myself with dang gui water and backache panadols. I tried sleeping, but I just couldn't close my eyes after that long dream in the morning. So I went for a shower, and my hair dried up to a bad hair day. I tried distracting myself by playing Final Fantasy X-2, but the mosquitoes love me. Bite bite bite. Until I cannot stand it, must grab my blanket and turn it into a sarong to cover my legs.

Great.

The dream was... I don't know. Realistic, to a frightening extent, that I remember that dream he treated me as stranger. Argh. I won't say it here, just ask me if you want to know, words couldn't describe.

On the other hand, yesterday was kinda happy. I didn't have my usual pms emotions, instead I was kinda cheerful. I danced to Ho summer, and I went out with chinyen, then giving a makeover to Yeenan. I don't know what went voer me today. Maybe my pms just zoomed over.

Shall say nothing more. Here are pictures to slightly brighten up this ratehr dull entry:
Rainy days please go away, rainy days make me sleepy. And moody!
Yo, it's Yen and I! Looking funnie. Lol.
Yee Nan and Yen! That's my shirt yes. Lol.
And here's jes without specs, with a new fringe (which i don't think is new anymore since it's 1 week old already)

Take care people.
Don't be moody like me la, lata I see *Loan from Whoever Moody on my accounting records in company. lol*

No comments: