Saturday, October 21, 2006




I pratically slacked today woo~ Okay la. Cause Kailin couldn't go for the Kbox trip, so thinking that only Ching and I go Kbox, I canceled the trip. Made my way to Tampines Central to buy some materials with ChinYen, since she wanted to buy some things too. Sent Yvonne off to work, meanwhile getting 25% discount on KFC cause of her. Heee~

Yen is like, extremely high today. No idea why. But I guess I'm high too. High until i have no idea what I can do now.

I feel like taking up photography as a side career track. Ze kinda influenced me, I'm like, side tracking already. Lolz. Weirdly, both of us love music yet likes photography. I want to do Studio Photography! Yen is taking up Make-up Courses. She can do studio makeup and I can do studio photography, open a makeover agency or something ahhaa~

I'm not kidding about studio photography, I mean, look! I took a photo of myself! I have adobe photoshop to brighten up the picture, but other than that, it's the camera angle.


I love this pic! Maybe on people birthday I can make a voucher that lists:"Free makeover and photography."

Okay, that's dumb, but I really feel like experimenting on someone. Zidane tops my list wahahaha~

Speaking of which, I'm done with Hui's pressie. Woooooot~

Run ah~

No comments: