Saturday, October 28, 2006

Actually wasn't planning to go out today. But in the end, I went out for some short shopping at tampines area with my mom and my grandma. Visiting CP, return keys. Jane is like, skinner? Cannot la. She gets thinner everytime! Going to be skeleton soon. Yan looks slightly more energized. Lolz. Gathered the whole lot of CDs I've placed there and decides to bring it home.

Went metro for a while. I don't know what popo wanna find la. Lolz. But I saw this dress, so so nice! 60bucks. So I went ka jiao my mum. She says wait for my 4d! As usual. Wahas. Nothing much to say. Lolz.

So here are some pictures!

Took on that day I went bugis with my kor and his friends. Jeng loon! WOOT!
And my retarded kor. Wahaas.
Taken today. And that's my popo all right. Lol. She looks pretty frightened. Hahaha~ But she gave 2bucks to them.

















And this is a picture of me in CP. Doesn't look like CP yes. So i just did some colouring. Lol. I'm bored.

I came up with a new song. Part of its lyrics are like this:

不是不喜欢
独享一颗流星的愿望
只是不相信我
对你已没了妄想

爱上的是一个人的早餐
狠的却是一个人的幻想
幻想你还在我身旁
给我力量
跨越这难关

脑海想着记忆中的片断
心里却想背后长出翅膀
飞离对你的奢望
没地久天长

I'm done! Woot.

No comments: