Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Hi everyone, I know it's a long time since I updated, well, counted 3 days lolz. Just didn't feel like updated, Am too tired. School has started, everything is fine. Luck is on our side, glad to say. Our timetable is rather satisfying too, other than having to wake up early more for assembly.

Well, pretty contradicting now. Lol. There's alot of things I need to ponder, yet I always put them aside so that I stay as I am, or else I geuss I will be manipulated~

The haze is freaking irritating. Is like what ah tong always say: Mong mong! *giddy* I kept complaining about pollution today haha, carrie thought I was crazy. Speaking of today, lonely la. Lol. Tong have not return from Taiwan, and Hui took mc. So the three of us left have to ponder around during the 2 hours break. We ended up in Bishan Library! Not too bad there.

I know I'm kinda like crapping. So I'm sorry you read through such a boring entry. Nothing interesting to talk about, so yeah.

Ooh, I saw a girl in the last cabin of the MRT Train in the morning yesterday. She's like primary sch? But what's weird it's like she's talking in malay nonstop, to no one in particular! She just kept talking and gesturing, on and on from simei till I get off the train. I told hui about it and she commented that maybe she was talking to something we couldn't see.

I don't wanna know.

XD

Take care ladies and gents!

No comments: