Monday, October 23, 2006

We ended early today, well, not exactly. 12pm. Mr foong makes me wanna sleep, better nevertheless, ISP's beloved. We went to Bugis to eat... Disappointing tho, the dimsum store isn't open. We settled for wanton mee, and went home after that, Was really tired.

Tong came to my house just now, and she practically slept an hour off, on my computer chair. Lol. After she went for her night lessons, I started reading my archives... And i redid this quiz.

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 8.1
Mind: 7.3
Body: 8.4
Spirit: 7.3
Friends/Family: 5.9
Love: 6.9
Finance: 7.6
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


Last year, my life rating was 8.8. Reduced!!! Ahhhhh~

And I have some discoveries of past quizes I did.

Although the name Jeslene creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.Your first name of Jeslene has given you a rather quiet, reserved, serious, studious nature. You have sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things of life, the beauties of nature, music, art, and literature. The people who mean the most to you are those who can offer you intellectual companionship. It is only when you are among those who understand your deeper nature that you can really be yourself. The experience of having your remarks taken lightly or belittled, particularly during the early years of your life, has caused you to keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself. You do not express yourself spontaneously when conversing with others; hence other people may often regard you as being aloof, and even unfriendly.


All right, I said it was kinda true.

I saw my last year christmas list too! AND MAN. I really dun have much wishes. I strike off those tt is fufilled ah........

1. My friends and family to be happy and healthy always *hugs* (ARE YOU GUYS?!)
2. A couple of boots, I'm going a lil crazie for those these days. (NO MONEY!)
3. A black Acoustic guitar - it's costing on 60bucks at my music sch ^^;; (NONE! >_<) 4. A new handphone, desperately in need for it, why? because my old one is dying!
5. Performances - Singing oppounities
6. A smile to be with me always
7. A gathering with the closest friends of mine
8. The someone who understands me inside out to stay happy (Well, are you guys?)
9. The someone to appear on christmas and dance on the christmas tree in Taka *LOL* (Like this is impossible LO.)
10. CDs and VCDs~ [56's gai ban, instrumentals, GDTW vcd etc~] (erhhhhh half half baa)





I know this entry is kinda boring. Im kinda lazy to update. I finished revamping my friendster profile. Pinkish, like my Zorpia one. =)

Studio photo number 2!!!




Woot~

No comments: